This Father’s Day treat Dad to a day out in and around our community, there are so many things to do the hardest part of your Sunday will be deciding what to choose!
1) Tell Dad he’s Perfect to a TEE for Father’s Day at Trickle Creek Golf Resort with special rates for the day. More information on the Trickle Creek Golf Resort website.
2) Father’s Day Hike in the Kimberley Nature Park, Meet at the Riverside Campground entrance at 1:00 pm for a 3 hour moderate hike that explores Shapeshifter and Hoodoo View Trails looping back via Jimmie Russel Road. More information on the Tourism Kimberley website.
3) Learn about some Kimberley history and take a tour on the Underground Mining Railway, tours run at 11am, 1pm and 3pm. More information on the Tourism Kimberley website.
4) The 37th Annual Cranbrook Firefighter’s Fishing Clinic, Fishing! No cost or pre-registration required. Hot dogs and refreshments will be served. More information online.
5) Stop into Montana’s for lunch or dinner, located right here in Trickle Creek Lodge, more information online or call 250-427-1600 for information.
Have a happy Father’s Day!